AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application-brian9107

Go down

Application-brian9107 Empty Application-brian9107

Post  brian910 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 am

My name is Brian and I've been play Minecraft for a long time. I've played mostly on some of my friends servers and I don't know if you heard them before I've also played on Maximusblack's server. I stopped playing there due to the high ping. The server is on the other side of Canada. I've seen many of Ahnaris's videos and I thought his minecraft server looked really cool.

A couple of months back, I was playing on one of my friend's server and I tried to recreate the HMS Victory in Minecraft. I was close to finishing the bottom part of the boat however my friend decides to shut his server down and I think I lost my progress. I am still bugging him about giving me the save file to his old server.

I've been looking for a stable low ping server for a while now. I just have one question, where is the server located? I live in BC so I'm not sure how far is it from the server. I hope it's located on the west coast.

brian910

Back to top Go down

Application-brian9107 Empty Re: Application-brian9107

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm

I believe our server is in Texas. I know that one of our veterans will know for sure, so I'm probably not the best person to be replying to that question.

I will happily add you to the white list as soon as I get your MC username.

Hope to be hearing from you soon!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down