AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Swargula

Go down

Application: Swargula Empty Application: Swargula

Post  Swargula Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 am

Why Hello Thar!!! My name is Swargula and I would like to apply for your MC server. I'm applying because even though I'm not a very hardcore MC player; I've played the single player for a while; I think it would be very awesome to be part of a MC community where it would be easier to build cool stuff and be able to explore and appreciate the cool things that many much more talented MC artists have created.

I watched both of your MC and became very interested in what your MC community was doing in the creations with the mods, art and villages whatnot and I believe it to be very cool...indeed :P. I'm more of an ambitious MCer than a good one. I know very little about the finer details like the redstone and stuff though I would love to learn and set up some very cool things, but I have big ideas and would love to create them with the much more experienced crafters in your server.

In the past I've build lighthouses and bridges and a castle with the chamber of the firelord (from avatar the last airbender...the good one...the tv show), Iv created libraries and underground tunnels, lakes and forests along with random other things though most of it was in a single player mode and would LOVE to have something to contribute to people who would actually see it :)

I'm also a large fan, in spirit not size, and particularly loved your catz vids cause he's the man.

With a big man hug and a manlier cough looking away after that I hope you let me be part of the community!!!

Swargula a.k.a Taw RnDiToBnDiTo :D

Swargula

Back to top Go down

Application: Swargula Empty Re: Application: Swargula

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey there Swargula,

What is your MC user name? I will gladly add you to the white list as soon as I can get the one pesky little detail.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down