AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Veex667

2 posters

Go down

Application - Veex667 Empty Application - Veex667

Post  Veex Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Hi,

I want to apply for your server, because the videos (and the livestream with the TNT :P) of your server were quite awesome. I was playing single player only for about 1,5 months, because my internet connection wasnt stable. Now that i can actually play online again I want to start on a Multiplayer server with some people on it. I have applied already via email a while ago and wanted to give it another try, because I didnt get any feedback and assume it wasn't read.

Here are some Screenshots of what i've built previously (usually I use the "DokuCraft" texture pack, but i wasnt able to play since 1.7 due to my exams):

My Cathedral (includes a library, the main room and underground catacombs)
The main room

A castle with 8 rooms including small dungeon and portal room. The flying tower is connected via the nether. Picture 1

Mini-Mordor

Underwater tunnel to my mining expedition

Scenery for the track which was built to get the achievement:
Picture 1 (lost the main ship due to file corruption :( )
Picture 2

Current work in porgress: Futuristic Skyscraper
Futuristic Skyscraper (Side)

There are a lot more pretty decent creations on my single player world, but sadly it would take way to long to upload them all. If I have enough time in the next weeks I'd probably work on some SC2 related stuff on your server or port my cathedral over. Lastly my Minecraftname is Veex667, because all variants of my usual nick were already taken :/.

Veex

Veex

Back to top Go down

Application - Veex667 Empty Re: Application - Veex667

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Some very nice work there. I've added Veex667 to the white list.

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome, and enjoy!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down