AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  TheRandumbGuy1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi my name is TheRandumbGuy1 and so is my MC username. joining this server is probably one of my top reasons for getting minecraft. ( i just got it a few minutes ago) I'd love to join the server. it looks awesome.

TheRandumbGuy1

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  BigGWesty Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:48 pm

TheRandumbGuy1 wrote:Hi my name is TheRandumbGuy1 and so is my MC username. joining this server is probably one of my top reasons for getting minecraft. ( i just got it a few minutes ago) I'd love to join the server. it looks awesome.
What sort of things do you think you'd like to build on this server?

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRandumbGuy1 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Well, like i said, I just started playing and I really haven' been going around and building anything, but I saw that little village thing on AnharisEverything so maybe I could help with that?

TheRandumbGuy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:03 pm

You're new to MC, I'm not gonna ask what you enjoy building and what your greatest accomplishment is because, well, yeah. It's just simple logic.

Added TheRandumbGuy1 to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down