AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luka's aplication

3 posters

Go down

Luka's aplication Empty Luka's aplication

Post  lukaroth246 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:08 pm

To whoever is reading this,
I'm not sure if this is where u are supposed to apply but... My name is Luka and I am 12 years old. I live in New York and I am a big fan of minecraft. I also love to play Starcraft and Halo Reach. I like to build castles but I have more experience with villages. I never build a square or rectangle structure because I think it is boring. I was born in New York and speak English and French fluently. I spend most of my time playing chess or soccer. Ever since I was little I loved building things. When i heard about minecraft i immediately started making a house made of different materials with the little knowlege I had of minecraft. I love strategy like Starcraft and sandbox games like minecraft. I hope you approve this message.

from,
Luka or lukaroth246

lukaroth246

Back to top Go down

Luka's aplication Empty Re: Luka's aplication

Post  Nautik Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Bonjour Luka!

We're having issues with our server provider at the moment, so I'm unable to add you to the white list. However, I will do so as soon as I am able to.

In the meantime, our server info is as follows...

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

I'll leave this thread open, and will let you know as soon as you're on the white list and able to connect!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Luka's aplication Empty My application

Post  lukaroth246 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Wow thanks for replying so fast I am very grateful that you liked my application and you won't regret it. Thanks for giving me the address and for adding me to the white list so quickly. ciao!

lukaroth246

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:47 pm

He even speaks italian. What a linguist.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:51 pm

lukaroth246 wrote:Wow thanks for replying so fast I am very grateful that you liked my application and you won't regret it. Thanks for giving me the address and for adding me to the white list so quickly. ciao!

You bet! I am always happy to see good applications. They get white listed faster.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Added lukaroth246 to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down