AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My aplication

3 posters

Go down

My aplication Empty My aplication

Post  USSMonkenator Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 pm

MC user name:USSMonkenator
Languages:english
Favorite thing to build and why:underground passageways because i like to add in traps
IRL hobbies:Basketball

USSMonkenator

Back to top Go down

My aplication Empty egypt

Post  USSMonkenator Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Ancient Egypt was an ancient civilization of Northeastern Africa, concentrated along the lower reaches of the Nile River in what is now the modern country of Egypt. Egyptian civilization coalesced around 3150 BC (according to conventional Egyptian chronology) with the political unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under the first pharaoh. The history of ancient Egypt occurred in a series of stable Kingdoms, separated by periods of relative instability known as Intermediate Periods: the Old Kingdom of the Early Bronze Age, the Middle Kingdom of the Middle Bronze Age and the New Kingdom of the Late Bronze Age. Egypt reached the pinnacle of its power during the New Kingdom, in the Ramesside period, after which it entered a period of slow decline. Egypt was conquered by a succession of foreign powers in this Late Period. In the aftermath of Alexander the Great's death, one of his generals, Ptolemy Soter, established himself as the new ruler of Egypt. This Ptolemaic Dynasty ruled Egypt until 30 BC, when it fell to the Roman Empire and became a Roman province.

USSMonkenator

Back to top Go down

My aplication Empty Re: My aplication

Post  Nautik Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 pm

I has been a few days since we have replied to this, have you been interviewed by an OP?
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 pm

If the status on this application changes, it can be reopened. For now, I'm locking it.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down