AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by AGingerWookie

Go down

Application by AGingerWookie Empty Application by AGingerWookie

Post  `Ginger Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 am

I don't have a lot of Minecraft server experience, but I have played a lot of single player. I would like to join the server to give my share of creativity. I have been playing Minecraft since almost the beginning. I stopped playing for a while and then came back recently due to my little brother playing on my account--he's been kicked since I started playing again :P

I have seen a lot of awesome and creative stuff on Ahnaris's Server walkthroughs on his Youtube channel. I play a lot actually. I would love to add some of my own creativity to the server as well as help others do the same. I have experienced the pleasure of Minecraft server griefing, which is mainly why I stopped doing multiplayer in Minecraft. Once I saw that Ahnaris was accepting applications for the server I was ecstatic! I LOL'd when I saw all the applications. It made it look like a job was opening up, which is why I would love to help! :D

I don't think I have as much experience as other Minecrafters, but that doesn't mean I don't have the creativity. I don't have a lot of faith that I would be accepted to join the server, but it would be awesome none the less.

I don't know how I will be contacted to notify if I was ever accepted so I will leave some contact Info.
EMail- sunnyde14@gmail.com
Steam- sunnyde14

`Ginger

Back to top Go down

Application by AGingerWookie Empty Re: Application by AGingerWookie

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Email sent!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down