AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why not apply for the Anharis minecraft server?

2 posters

Go down

Why not apply for the Anharis minecraft server? Empty Why not apply for the Anharis minecraft server?

Post  Deuce_Nukem Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:51 am

Yo.. Name's Tony.. Call me Tony, Deuce, 'HEY', or any variation on.. pretty much anything. Doesn't matter much to me.

About me? I'm reasonably mature, a bit of a smartass, in my early 20s, and have a decent bit of free time. I've been speaking english since not long after I was born and I can type it almost as fast as I talk it. I just.. don't speak much else. Or type much else.. Kinda an english-speaking type person.. I watch a lot of youtube, play a little warcraft and I'm an avid supporter of the Humble Bundle. If you don't pay over the average for your games, you have issues and you make me sad. C'mon, seriously. You can't afford $15 for $50 worth of games? It's for charity, man!

Why I'd like to get whitelisted? Well... I've been playing a little minecraft on and off for .. I'm not sure exactly how long but it's been several months. Playing on my own is just boring.. Nobody gets to see what I've done, nobody cares. There's no community playing solo and it gets boring.. Anharis is pretty cool, I'd imagine he's surrounded himself by people that are pretty cool (that's you mod/admin staff) so his server aught to be pretty cool too.

What do I do in Minecraft? Hmm.. well.. I'm not great with redstone but that's mostly because I like to keep things simple. I like mining... I like huge, epic, endless multistory car park looking mines... I like to make gigantic friggin towers because I need room in my dozen chests because they're all full of cobblestone. I like doing things naturally and not with creative mode, I like spelunking, I like exploring, and I like going into a cave with a dozen picks and three stacks of torches and coming back out with nothing but mats..

I can't say I'll be on and playing every day or every other day, but it'd be nice to have a decent well-run place to go when I do get the urge to play some minecraft. If being a normal guy isn't quite enough to get me on the server, I'm happy to find a random funny cat picture on google and link it... I figure as long as I prove I've read the rules that should do about as much as the picture anyway... --how about a bunny instead? Kirby, maybe? (>^-^<) ..?

(\./)
(^.^)
("...")*

Deuce_Nukem

Back to top Go down

Why not apply for the Anharis minecraft server? Empty Re: Why not apply for the Anharis minecraft server?

Post  Nautik Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Sorry in advance for the copy/paste reply, because that's what this is D:

I have your name down, and I'll be adding you to the white list as soon as I can. We've been having major issues with our server provider for the last 32 hours, and we're unable to access the server, the white list, or any of our configuration files.

So! Consider yourself on the white list, you're just technically not on the white list yet. I'll reply to your thread as soon as everything is sorted out and you're able to actually log on.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Why not apply for the Anharis minecraft server? Empty Re: Why not apply for the Anharis minecraft server?

Post  Nautik Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Added Deuce_Nukem to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down