AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Server :)

Go down

Minecraft Server :) Empty Minecraft Server :)

Post  Kerm70 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey Ahnaris! This is Kerm70, and I'm just another humble starcraft player who wishes to become better by watching your, and Husky's videos. I can't speak much on what i've built as on my friend's server, he allows nobody to be ops and spawn in materials. So, I only have around 2 houses around 2-3 stories each. However, when/if I were to become an ops on your server I would then be able to come up with materials that I need as I have very many ideas of things to build.
------Thank you for taking your time to read Ahnaris
- A Starcraft II fan - Kerm70 (Otherwise known as Kermit, character code: 485 :)

Kerm70

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Server :) Empty Re: Minecraft Server :)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Hey hey Kerm -

You're welcome on board, but you should know we did have to severely cut back on handouts. We ended up handing out so many things that it caused the server file to grow realllllllllly large, and I had to upgrade my service plan as a result. Would rather not do that again =) I'll approve "Kerm70" on the whitelist, the address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831. Enjoy!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down