AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Minecraft Server

2 posters

Go down

Application for Minecraft Server Empty Application for Minecraft Server

Post  pinkii Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 am

Hey Ahnaris, I'm applying for a position on your server because I feel that I can offer several additional characteristics that can be helpful. I consider myself to have a complete mastery of redstone, and can add any features that are required in that sense. Also, I have built a series of massive structures myself on a different server, and I can send you the files for that if you would like. The structures include a 60x60 castle, with 2 floors and a basement, along with 5 towers on multiple tiers; a recreation of the Temple of Artemis, one of the great wonders of the ancient world; and a multiple tiered 60x60 garden that was finished, but the server files were corrupted, and the whole structure is set back a few hours. But, if you would like to see any of these structures I can send you the server files. Anyways, thanks for reading all the way through this and I hope to be building with you soon. :D
pinkii

pinkii

Back to top Go down

Application for Minecraft Server Empty Re: Application for Minecraft Server

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Sounds impressive!

What is your MC user name? I will add you to the white list as soon as I get your reply.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkii Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm

pinkii16

pinkii

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Thanks for the quick reply! You've been added :)

Enjoy!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down