AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by a German guy, yaay ;P

2 posters

Go down

Application by a German guy, yaay ;P Empty Application by a German guy, yaay ;P

Post  Vaquenz Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:03 am

Hey there AhnarisCraft Team!

Soo this is my application for this server, obviously ;D
Well, about me and Minecraft: I´ve been playing Minecraft since Alpha and I´m still doing it ;P
I enjoy playing in survival mode but I prefer building HUGE stuff. For example I built some sort of reconstruction of the White House on another Server, sadly I don´t have any material of this, because the Server has been closed. Oh and ofcourse I´m kinda active on Youtube, still a small person, doing Update stuff etc.
Some stuff bout me: I´m actually from Germany but I LOVE english, so my Youtube-Channel is english, I speak english whenever I can, I got Friends from the USA and so on ;D. Oh and I´m 16 Years old if anyone cares about that ;P. So that´s everything for now, I hope you like it :D
Excuse my english and/or my very formal typing, we don´t learn that, "Hey can u give me a banana plz, cuz I need it!" style of writing :lol:
Oh nearly forgot, Minecraft Name: Vaquenz
see ya :D

Vaquenz

Back to top Go down

Application by a German guy, yaay ;P Empty Re: Application by a German guy, yaay ;P

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 am

I've added you to the white list, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome aboard!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down