AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from tze german landz!

2 posters

Go down

Application from tze german landz! Empty Application from tze german landz!

Post  Inferi Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi there.
Sebastian my name. 22 years old and from good ol' germany, obviously.

I should write some things about me and why i'd like to join your server... but i'm so f'ing bad at this. :o
I'm a frequent player. And i often try to build huge, strange looking things. O_ó
And I'm so annoyed by my current save, 'cause my last building/fortress/thingy got blown up the third time, by a stupid creeper, that spawned in the dark where I forgot to place some torches. -_-"

So, I'm looking for a new world to build and digg in.
And yeah, i could just make a new save, but I'd really like to play with some other guys, whom just enjoy building. :o

Sorry for the, probably quite many, grammar mistakes, but it's not my native language. O_ó

So... hoping for some positive response.

Grüße aus Deutschland!
Greetings from germany!
❤

Edit:
So, there obviously has been a thread opened by a mod while I was typing. O_ó
For a description of my last build, I tried to build Barad-Dur, Sauron's fortress.
Looked a bit wanky, 'cause the Minecraftworld ist not that high, so that you could build it properly.
First I tried to build it, so that you could walk inside, go down to a cellar (is that the right word?) and use stairs to get up to the top, to the balcony.
But as I said, the proportions were... well... the tower looked fat. O_ó
Made it thinner, but that prevented me from building a good interior. Which made me sad.
After that i switched to trying some mods. Was quite fun. But now I'm back on vanilla.

About the build-style:
normally i get a small house very early, nothing big, some wood, some cobblestone. Basics.
Then i go for some stone tools and start to mine like a madman.
And i like to copy buildings from fantasy-universes, like LotR, as written above.

Last edited by Inferi on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got ninja'd by a Admin-Thread!)

Inferi

Back to top Go down

Application from tze german landz! Empty Re: Application from tze german landz!

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Hey there-

I'd love to have you join our server and add to its epic-ness. Seems like you're certainly capable - the address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831, but I'll need your user name for the whitelist before you can log in. You can just leave it here in this thread =)

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferi Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Thank you, kind sir. :)

The Username is "Zergiling". :D

Inferi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:43 pm

You're set - enjoy!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down