AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by MaximusGingerus

Go down

Application by MaximusGingerus Empty Application by MaximusGingerus

Post  MaximusG Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:47 am

I'm interested in joining the Minecraft server. I'm pretty experienced with Minecraft, and know how to build stuff. On former servers (which sadly crashed) we (me and a friend) had built an entire city in the sky (called Cloud City because the clouds just skimmed the roads), with over 50 buildings including a church, a library, the biggest piramid possible with an Egyptian style city inside (started building from the highest point possible, hitting the ground it was, when remembered correctly, 128x128), 2 big 50x50 castles, an pvp arena, lots of 16/32-bit pixel art, several houses, a Mayan temple, a 50x50 park (with trees, treehouses and a lake), a huge swimming pool and a very long railroad all around Cloud City. This all was accessable from the ground threw several ways. We had 2 water lifts and a golden stairway which we called the 'Golden Stairway to Heaven'. On the ground we had more pixel-art and another pvp arena. Underground we built a city we called 'Hell City'. This had only 6 or 7 houses, a bank, a huge fountain and a lot of lava, but it was just a small side project as we mainly focussed on Cloud City.

When this server crashed we started a new one, but that only had a castle made of cobblestone, it looked nice, but the other server crashing kinda discouraged us so we stopped for a while.

Later on I started playing singleplayer, and started enjoying Minecraft again. Sofar I have a city made of wood, built on a mountain. It contains 7-8 houses, fully equipped with beds, bookshelves, automated doors etc etc. It also has a wood farm and a sugar cain farm (really usefull if you need a ton of books and wood blocks for building). Next to that it has a railway all around the city and to the points where I mined for my resources.

I hope to hear soon, so I can start building or my application, I already have some things in mind I can build (IF the server has infinite blocks, which I assume it has!)

MaximusG

Back to top Go down

Application by MaximusGingerus Empty Update soon

Post  MaximusG Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:49 am

I will update soon with pictures. Just copied my singleplayer map to a multiplayer server with mods, and I'm gonna build some stuff there.

MaximusG

Back to top Go down

Application by MaximusGingerus Empty Re: Application by MaximusGingerus

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Hey there-

You're welcome to join us - I've whitelisted "MaximusGingerus" - if that's not correct, email me your user name, AhnarisStarcraft@gmail.com. The address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application by MaximusGingerus Empty Re: Application by MaximusGingerus

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down