thegreatone29733's Application

Go down

thegreatone29733's Application

Post  thegreatone29733 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 pm

MC user name: thegreatone29733
Languages: English, and small amount of French
Favorite thing to build and why: Castles, medieval villages, pyramids/Arabic castles, LOTR builds,mountain fortresses, etc. Some of my top interests revolve around the medieval times, and their technology, thus they are typically my favorite things to build.
IRL hobbies: Camping, guitar, working with vehicles, exercising, movies, playing lots of games, youtube, little bit of model airplane flying/building, reading books, and assorted others.
Occupation: Part time job as a cashier, and high school student
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding:Not sure if this 100% counts, but an interesting fact that has to do with Ancient Egypt, is that you can still eat the honey that was found in King Tut's tomb. I will say I wouldn't advise it though.

Back to top Go down

Re: thegreatone29733's Application

Post  chaotix8000 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:16 am

Congratulations, you've been added to the whitelist

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

If the IP ever changes, the last two will not.

If you wish to use a voice chat with members, we currently use Mumble, the information is...
PORT: 64738

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum