AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Tarkine Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am

Hey, i've been watching the minecraft videos that have been going up on ur channel and was thinking, "jeez i'd like to get involved with that community" and in your most recent video i found out how. So here i am applying to join your minecraft server! :) I've been playing minecraft since it was in alpha and have played for countless hour. I like the looks of the community based around your server. I like the idea of doing rather large projects as they are quiet rewarding and also like being able to work with a team, and suggest different things to create. My most recent project was a Pylon from SC2. (As shown bellow) I created this by myself, and it took several hour. It was only created as an example of my work :D

Application Pylo_b11

Hopefully all this effort was worth it and i look forward to finding out if i can join your server :D
Tarkine
Tarkine

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  saladbar12345 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 am

U built only a pylon with only such time? Good thing I did a LING RUSH!!
Jk jks
this is pretty epic, I myself can only replicate pixel art and 2d images, going into a 3d type structure is beyond me, hope u get accepted :D

saladbar12345

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarkine Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 am

As i was making it i understood why Toss warp in their structure. If they just created them on the spot they'd have no chance =P
Tarkine
Tarkine

Back to top Go down

Post  saladbar12345 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 am

Yup, pretty much XD

saladbar12345

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Added Tarkine to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down