AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would Like to join your Server

2 posters

Go down

I would Like to join your Server  Empty I would Like to join your Server

Post  Silverback10 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:19 pm

MC user name: Silverback10
Languages: English and Taglog
Favorite thing to build and why: My Favorite thing is to build cities because I used to be a Admin But the only thing I could do was build. I built Kingdoms , Cities , And Underground Cities
IRL hobbies: Snow boarding , Playing minecraft , Riding bikes with my friends , And Gaming
Occupation:Student In Junior high school , Doesnt have a job yet , I think its good to be focused to school instead of games
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics: I pick Ancient Egypt . In my school , In my class of course we are learning about Ancient Egypt . The egyptian god Anubis,is the god of embalming and dead people.People call him a Jackal ( Also a person in a video called 'Halo'). He Is called to watch the mummifying of the people who died . I resp. His action and hope I do be a mummy.

Silverback10

Back to top Go down

I would Like to join your Server  Empty Re: I would Like to join your Server

Post  Nautik Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down