AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to join the server...

3 posters

Go down

I would like to join the server... Empty I would like to join the server...

Post  cheeseot Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi so... impress you well... lets see first of all i have been on a few multi-player servers and such so i have learned how not to tick off other players...I have created many things in single and multiplayer, to name a few a large floating castle, a trojan horse, many villages and cities (Some floating some on the ground), and i am currently working on a large sailing ship... So yea i plan to continue my creations and such if accepted into the server, thanks for your time and keep crafting :D
oh yea minecraft name is cheeseot

cheeseot

Back to top Go down

I would like to join the server... Empty Re: I would like to join the server...

Post  kirean Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:31 pm

While I have no say in the application process, I would love to see some screenshots if possible. The work sounds nice!

Also, good luck not ticking any off here. We have so many people from so many backgrounds, not everyone's gonna get along. That being said, people are generally friendly.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  cheeseot Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Hrm Sadly the castle was on a multiplayer server that got reset and i am not on my home computer so cant get the trojan horse, but i will try and grab some screenshots of the unfinished boat and a small floating town... once the server they're on is back up and running

cheeseot

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 am

Added
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  cheeseot Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 am

Thank You :D!

cheeseot

Back to top Go down

I would like to join the server... Empty http://cheeseot.imgur.com/ahnaris_forum#ssmbZ

Post  cheeseot Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:30 am

here are some screenshots of the floating village thingy you wanted...i'll get to the boat a bit later and upload to the same album ... the link is the title because i cant post links due to forum settings...

cheeseot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down