AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication for Wolfpup118

2 posters

Go down

Aplication for Wolfpup118 Empty Aplication for Wolfpup118

Post  wolfpup118 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:40 am

Ok, Im gonna be honest here. Ive only been playing minecraft for a few days, and that was the free version. I just bought it a few hours ago (mainly due to the whole entire not being able to use visa gift cards since they're restricted to the US only). In this time in classic mode, I made a monument that was supposed to look like a stargate, a cool little pool with some designs in it, an underground throne room with a garden in it growing trees, a adventure course where you had to jump from block to block and avoid falling into the lava, and an underground jail with a water entrence. The things i built were not very fancy, complicated, or insanely difficult to make, nor were they all consuming projects, but for those being the first creations I ever made in Minecraft and to make it all in about 3 days is something I am proud of.

If I am allowed to play on this server, I would devote most of my time (when im not building a small house for me to stay in durring the night) I will be helping out in the Lost Temple project. When we have the new world, I will try to make a small amusement park consisting of water rides and roller coasters as well as adventure courses that both are deadly (for those thrill seekers among us) and casual courses in which if you make a mistake, you can simply climb out and try again.

I wish you the best of luck in finishing Lost Temple if I dont get in in time!

I do have a question though... how do you set your in-game name? is that just your account's username? if so, then its wolfpup118.
wolfpup118
wolfpup118

http://name in minecraft is pupbrad, least it will be once i can

Back to top Go down

Aplication for Wolfpup118 Empty Re: Aplication for Wolfpup118

Post  Nautik Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:05 am

Added. Your in game name is the same as your account name.

Welcome aboard!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfpup118 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 am

thanks!
wolfpup118
wolfpup118

http://name in minecraft is pupbrad, least it will be once i can

Back to top Go down