AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kwokwai118's Application

2 posters

Go down

kwokwai118's Application Empty kwokwai118's Application

Post  kwokwai118 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:21 pm

MC user name: kwokwai118
Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish (Learning)
Favorite thing to build and why: I like to build real world architecture but with more detail and to deny Physics. As in the real world, a lot of buildings have to be made through a base and then support. In Minecraft, I build may things like bridges, buildings and famous buildings. However, I usually change it to my taste. I have just started playing Minecraft and don't know where to start. I knew Ahnaris played so I would like to participate in his world. (I do not plan on trolling nor making everyone's live miserable. I am here to learn and build ^.^)
IRL hobbies: Swimming, Playing Starcraft 2, Gaming and Tutoring.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

Ancient Egypt: Ancient Egypt are a few civilizations we know during the B.C. The Egyptians survived by living along the Nile River. It supported life and farming. The Egyptians built the Giza Pyramids making mankind wonder how it was built before mathematics or science was distinguished. Many still wonder today how the Egyptians could make Pyramid without modern machinery or technology. The Egyptians also lived in Clay or Adobe Homes. They had an inside room and a flat roof top. The Flat roof top allowed them sleep in the warm desserts at night. The Egyptians are one advanced civilizations known in History. Also, the Ancient Egyptians believed in many gods.

kwokwai118

Back to top Go down

kwokwai118's Application Empty Re: kwokwai118's Application

Post  Nautik Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:36 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in dark blue) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down