AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daeh application

2 posters

Go down

Daeh application Empty Daeh application

Post  DaeH Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:09 pm

MC user name: DaeH
Languages: german, english, croatian, a little bit spanish
Favorite thing to build and why: complex mine systems, because I love to explore the random depths of the world ;)
IRL hobbies: gaming (pc, card, board, rpg, tabletop..), mountainbiking, concerts, reading...
Tell us something about Nuclear Physics: a very controversial, nevertheless intresting topic. I think nuclear fusion technology could be, along with more renewable energy sources, a very clean, sustainable and safe solution for our consistent rising energy demand. But since it is not fully developed, we have to be very careful with our current energy sources. We have to be careful, not to underestimate the dangers of nuclear fission. But still, I think we need it to cover our demands and keep the harm we do to our earth low. To realize that, we need a strikt and consistent political program for nuclear technology, high safety standarts and punishments for flippancy with that topic.

greetings to ahnaris, love your channels, espacially the sc2 channel :) and respect to all of you for building such an impressive server, I would love to explore it and be a part of it.

Greets,

Dino | D-Light | DaeH

DaeH

Back to top Go down

Daeh application Empty Re: Daeh application

Post  Nautik Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:57 pm

We're waiting on bukkit to update. Right now the server is set to private so all of the OPs and admins can get stuff set up. As soon as you're on the white list I will reply to this thread and let you know.

Sorry if this reply is super late.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  DaeH Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:02 am

Hello,

no problem, I am aware of the status and I can wait. ;)

But thank you and I wish you the best for this stressful time ;)

Greets,

DaeH

DaeH

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in dark blue) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down