AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Application

2 posters

Go down

Server Application Empty Server Application

Post  juangar Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 pm

MC user name: juangar
Languages: spanish, almost advanced english
Favorite thing to build and why: Antique Lighthouses (cause they're useful and very showy), castles (cause if u can build ur own house why don't you build a castle?) and redstone mechanisms (i just love making functional and complicated stuff)
IRL hobbies: Swim, play bowling, pool, poker, table tennis, eat, sleep and fart.
Nuclear Physics: My first physics profesor was a nuclear physicist, im studying mechatronic but sometimes when i remember the passion he used to explain the forces, time and speed happening in this universe I was thinkin like "studying that stuff sounds awesome!!". One of the most awesome things was when he talked about the energy missing when it is tranformed from one form to other. he said that there are particles so dense and powerful that can pass through the earth, leave some energy and keep traveling. This is related with the energy conservation of newton but anyway, it has something to do with modern phyisics.

I was at the last server but i've been al little busy so I stopped entering and being informed for a while

Last edited by juangar on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to say that i was in the last server :/)

juangar

Back to top Go down

Server Application Empty Re: Server Application

Post  Nautik Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:52 pm

juangar has been added to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down