AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server application

2 posters

Go down

server application Empty server application

Post  ACdominator1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:48 pm

MC user name:ACdominator1
Languages:English
Favorite thing to build and why:I don't really have a favorite thing to build, I normally just build on idea's as they hit me when playing.
IRL hobbies: I play sports and video games
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
I don't know a lot about Ancient Egypt but I do know that they were located by the Nile river. Pyramids were built with the tunnels and rooms in mind(they did not dig out the tunnels and rooms) they had the roofs in a ^ shape so that they would hold together. Also there are air vent like passages that line up with certain stars that scientists believe had some sort of meaning with time or gods. They believed in the afterlife and thought you brought the earthly possessions you were buried with, with you. Also pyramids are actually meant to be tomes for the pharaohs.

ACdominator1

Back to top Go down

server application Empty Re: server application

Post  Nautik Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:50 pm

ACdominator1 has been added to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down