AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - xmaker1

2 posters

Go down

Application - xmaker1 Empty Application - xmaker1

Post  xmaker1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Not sure what is needed in the application I didn't see any stickies. MC name is xmaker1 never played it much but looking to get into it more.

xmaker1

Back to top Go down

Application - xmaker1 Empty Re: Application - xmaker1

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Could you please tell us more about yourself, and what you have done so far with MC?
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  xmaker1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 am

I have never really played it much as stated. I've always been about multiplayer weather it be PVP or some sort of co-operative aspect. I find multiple people enhance my gaming experience for the most part. With that being the case all MC servers that are multiplayer have limited building rights, Griefing, white lists. Never much felt like going threw the process of signing up to be a member of a server until I saw Anh's video and figured why not try and meld my love of both legos (minecraft) and starcraft. When it comes to building I don't really have any ideas off the top of my head I might assist in the building of things or find a spark of creativity and go off on my own.

xmaker1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 pm

We're a SMP server, but PvP is generally frowned upon, and we don't tolerate griefing. We're SMP mostly for the mobs.

You've been added, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome aboard!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  xmaker1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Yay this calls for whisky sours.

xmaker1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content