AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  tokugawa_leyasu Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:56 am

MC user name: tokugawa_leyasu

Languages: English

Favorite thing to build and why: I have no particular thing in which i like to create. i just build. But I do like to build Houses, castles, and giant towers to house treasure.

Least favorite thing to build and why: I hate to build mines. i usually get lost.

IRL hobbies: I play the Trumpet, and i also play console games, and computer games (Starcraft 2). watch a lot of youtube.

Occupation: I used to work at walmart, but am now living at home unemployed. forklifts are badass. lol.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics: Johann Sebastian Bach, 1685-1750. German organist, considered to be one of the greatest and most prolific composers of all time. Bach was trained in music from childhood. Served as an organist in many German churches. After his first wife died, he married Anna Magdelena Wulken, for whom a number of pieces were written. He fathered 20 children in all, many of whom also became noted musicians. Bach perfected counterpoint and polyphony and wrote for many instruments, and brought the era of Baroque music to its end. He was better known as a virtuoso organist than composer during his lifetime. Some of his many, many works include his series of fugues, The Well-Tempered Clavier, The Brandenburg Concerto, The Two and Three Part Inventions, The St. John Passion, and the Mass in B minor.

tokugawa_leyasu

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Nautik Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 am

tokugawa_leyasu has been addded to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down