AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrvBen's super exciting application! not really. ok i acually came here for the used water coolers.

2 posters

Go down

PrvBen's super exciting application! not really. ok i acually came here for the used water coolers. Empty PrvBen's super exciting application! not really. ok i acually came here for the used water coolers.

Post  PrvBen Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:21 am

Hi, i'm Ben, in game name is prvben, i love minecraft but school gets in the way. when i play minecraft i tend not to talk much, and i love doing things poeple havent done before. like floating citys, underground things, giant friendly creations in the middle of the nether, that really throws people off. when you walk into the nether and see a giant flower. but, yea, if you feel like it, add me to the white list.

oh and P.S im a 15 year old american whose been playing since alpha.

PrvBen

Back to top Go down

PrvBen's super exciting application! not really. ok i acually came here for the used water coolers. Empty Re: PrvBen's super exciting application! not really. ok i acually came here for the used water coolers.

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 am

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, I swear!

I've added you to the white list, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

GLHF!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

PrvBen's super exciting application! not really. ok i acually came here for the used water coolers. Empty Thanks!

Post  PrvBen Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:38 am

Now about those used water coolers...

PrvBen

Back to top Go down

PrvBen's super exciting application! not really. ok i acually came here for the used water coolers. Empty Re: PrvBen's super exciting application! not really. ok i acually came here for the used water coolers.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down