AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for: SWGCryand & Cnibeck

2 posters

Go down

Application for: SWGCryand & Cnibeck Empty Application for: SWGCryand & Cnibeck

Post  SWGCryand Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Please read this first: SWGCryand is my main and Cnibeck is my alt.

MC user name: SWGCryand, Cnibeck
Languages:
English (Primary), Spanish (Secondary, in Spanish 2, speaks at 2-3rd grade level)
Favorite thing to build and why:
Almost anything. I really love building and once I have a concept in mind I go gung-ho and do it!

IRL hobbies: Gaming, fishing, models (specifically Star Wars sorts models the long and complicated)

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding:

Physics:

Physics is a part of philosophy and natural science. It involves anything and everything in the world. It mainly speaks of matter and its motion through the universe. It also touches on energy. (9th grade science version)

SWGCryand
SWGCryand

Back to top Go down

Application for: SWGCryand & Cnibeck Empty Re: Application for: SWGCryand & Cnibeck

Post  chaotix8000 Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:05 am

Congratulations, you've been added to the whitelist

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
OR
ahnaris.servegame.com

If you wish to use a voice chat with members, we currently use Mumble, the information is...
IP: vx71.commandchannel.com
PORT: 2057

Anywhere under "Random Land" are channels for our use.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down