AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

popingthepig's (after a long time of being banned) re Application

2 posters

Go down

popingthepig's (after a long time of being banned) re Application Empty popingthepig's (after a long time of being banned) re Application

Post  popingthepig Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

MC user name: popingthepig
Languages:a little french and English
Favorite thing to build and why: factories and cool stuff (like underground bases)
IRL hobbies: playing mc,tf2,slender and various other games
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding: i choose Nuclear Physics..... Nuclear Physics is the study of physics with atomic nuclei... it is mostly used in nuclear power station and nuclear weapons and other fields like nuclear medicine and radiocarbon dating.
Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: the wikis or another website that solves the problem im having if i have one and if the wikis Can't help.

well its been ages since i was on this server and now i wish to join back as i have changed. i have hosted servers and made server admin-ed them and help with the plugins so if you ever need a help with the plugins. just say and i will help... anyway i was banned ages ago (i even forgot about the server) but then when i typed my mc user name in Google it came up with the Applications i posted... so now i am now here typing away hoping to step on this servers soil once again. oh if you read that then thank you.

popingthepig

Back to top Go down

popingthepig's (after a long time of being banned) re Application Empty Re: popingthepig's (after a long time of being banned) re Application

Post  kirean Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Its been awhile, and you've legitimately and nicely asked. We are going to unban your account with the understanding that the same rules still apply.

Here is the copy/pasta from the applications.

Congratulations, you've been added to the whitelist

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
OR
ahnaris.servegame.com

If you wish to use a voice chat with members, we currently use Mumble, the information is...
IP: vx71.commandchannel.com
PORT: 2057

Anywhere under "Random Land" are channels for our use.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

We will most likely be restarting the server with a vanilla world in the coming weeks. Feel free to build on the tekkit server with the knowledge that it will be available for download.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down