AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comet1 application

2 posters

Go down

comet1 application Empty comet1 application

Post  comet1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:14 pm

MC user name: comet1
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: Houses, as you can form villages which i enjoy more than 1 giant castle as you can do different styles and a house is generally a quicker project
IRL hobbies: I believe this means in real life, so dungeons and dragons, soccer, board games chilling with friends
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding: I will go with ancient Egypt! well ton start they built pyramids, the most famous the pyramid of Giza which was named one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, they were used as burial tombs. The first one was a seven step step pyramid designed by Imhotep (He was featured on Stargaze for 1 episode) After he died Imhotep became a demigod. Egyptians believed in a polytheistic religion with lots of gods. These gods are real and fly around in giant spaceships. They had enslaved humans but we rebelled and got rid of them,in ancient times (According to Stargate). Besides that they started as North Egypt and and South Egypt until united by a king. They lived mainly on the Nile river. They relied on its nutrient rich mud that it brought in its seasonal floods. however occasionally it would flood too much which is very bad. Ancient Egyptians lived in Northeast Africa a very hot dry place normally. So that is all the fact ts on the top of my head!
Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: i don't use websites for research, expect for the occasional use of red stone which then i just use minecraft wiki

comet1

Back to top Go down

comet1 application Empty Re: comet1 application

Post  chaotix8000 Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:04 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  comet1 Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Ive figured out mumble finally and Kasian was on but AFK, I can be on at 8 PM EST today or 6PM

comet1

Back to top Go down

Post  comet1 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Just want to let you guys know I won't be on tonight computers not working...

comet1

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down