AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sparkerwon's application

3 posters

Go down

sparkerwon's application Empty sparkerwon's application

Post  sparkerwon Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 pm

MC user name: sparkerwon
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: Torches. I like to see things. There is nothing like a well-lit cave.
IRL hobbies: Yoga, Film

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear P hysics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding: In addition to being a virtuoso composer, Chopin was a virtuoso pianist, but he had tiny hands. In an attempts to extend his fingers, he rigged up a contraption to stretch them while he slept. In doing so, he did irreparable harm to himself and his playing. If he asked me, I would have told him to be happy with the hands he has. Then I would have asked him to write me a nocturne!

Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: I'm basically muddling though. I'm building a quarry with http://minecraftbuildcraft.wikia.com. I also asked my nephew, Kenny, who introduced me to minecraft. Want to here a cool story? Last January, my mother gathered my two sisters and I. She had something to tell us. She told us that we have an older brother. WTF? Yes. When my mom was 17, she got pregnant, had a baby boy (without telling anyone except her parents when she went into labor), and she gave the baby boy up for adoption. Seven years later, she met my father, and three years after that she had me. Anyhow, I have an older brother now, and what's even cooler, I have a nephew, Kenny, and he is one of the coolest people I have ever met. I just said "cool" a whole bunch. Cool. I guess.

Thanks,
Sean

sparkerwon

Back to top Go down

sparkerwon's application Empty Re: sparkerwon's application

Post  SpidrMnky Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down