AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for BaloneySndwch

3 posters

Go down

App for BaloneySndwch Empty App for BaloneySndwch

Post  duckone Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

MC user name: BaloneySndwch

Languages: AMERICAN and Russian, with an accent.

Favorite thing to build and why: medieval style homes, because I'm a sucker for RPG games, especially the small village setting.

IRL hobbies: Real men don't have time for hobbies. I do play a lot of video games tho, other than that I read.
Did kickboxing a while ago, not anymore though.

Occupation: Billing assistant in Med office. Working towards finding a job as a EMT.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding: It's a common belief that ancient Egyptians loved to worship cats. The proof is in all the feline statuettes, idols, drawings, etc. What if they didn't worship cats at all. What if they simply found them really funny. Just like there are millions of videos on you-tube of cats, they did the same thing, only with little statutes. Roster-teeth talked about this on their podcast, found that idea pretty funny. Also it sounded a lot more plausible coming from them.

Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft:

I just use Google and You-tube tutorials.

duckone

Back to top Go down

App for BaloneySndwch Empty Re: App for BaloneySndwch

Post  MittRomey Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
MittRomey
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  MittRomey Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.servegame.com

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
MittRomey
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:27 pm

No idea how this got in the trade section... but oh well, moved
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content