AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  ZombieSmasher3 Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 pm

MC user name:ZombieSmasher3
Languages:english
Favorite thing to build and why:redstone circits, i find the engenering behind them intrasting
IRL hobbies:curling,golf,
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding:i dont know anything about thos topics
Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft:i use tekkit forums and mc forums to research buildcraft and industrailcraft

ZombieSmasher3

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  ZombieSmasher3 Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:16 pm

I am curious (because other's application were read and accepted that were posted after my application) as to whether or not my application was turned down and if so it would be nice to know why. If not then I am just wondering why it has not been replied to.
With all the respect in the world:ZombieSmasher3

ZombieSmasher3

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Very sorry for the wait, IRL things and larger then normal influx of players had us strapped for time
Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  ZombieSmasher3 Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 pm

i am sorry for the late reply but i sadly cannot do a live interveiw on mumble as i do not have a mic i hope i will still be able to do a interview but im sorry for the lack of a mic

ZombieSmasher3

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:20 pm

ZombieSmasher3 wrote:i am sorry for the late reply but i sadly cannot do a live interveiw on mumble as i do not have a mic i hope i will still be able to do a interview but im sorry for the lack of a mic

Thats fine. We have many players that do not have a mic. You can hop on and do one through text.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  ZombieSmasher3 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:27 pm

im haveing a hard time getting finding the server on mumble is there any other way i can do the interview

ZombieSmasher3

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Congratulations, you've been added to the whitelist

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
OR
ahnaris.servegame.com

If you wish to use a voice chat with members, we currently use Mumble, the information is...
IP: vx71.commandchannel.com
PORT: 2057

Anywhere under "Random Land" are channels for our use.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down