AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Application Ever!

3 posters

Go down

Best Application Ever! Empty Best Application Ever!

Post  Forgemaster1349 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:00 pm

MC user name:Forgemaster1349
Languages:English
Favorite thing to build and why:Gadgets, because they just make life so much easier.
IRL hobbies:Video games, airsoft, TV, music, surfing the web, jogging, hanging with friends, making Walmart runs, tinkering with electronics, sleep.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding:Ommetaphobia is the fear of eyes. Basically someone who is afraid to look another in the eyes and/or wear eye makeup, contact lenses, etc. Neat eh?
Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft:http://technicpack.wikia.com

Side Note:My buddy FN_Weezle is whitelisted himself and we wish to play together on this server. I'm a very respectable guy that just wants to have fun playing some minecraft! If I meet new people along the way and make friends even better.

Forgemaster1349

Back to top Go down

Best Application Ever! Empty Cool!

Post  Man378 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:09 pm

You sound like a really awesome guy! Hope to see you on the server! (That is, if I make it)

Wikewaka (man378) cat cat cat

Man378

Back to top Go down

Best Application Ever! Empty Re: Best Application Ever!

Post  chaotix8000 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down