AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawr_Inc's Application.

3 posters

Go down

Rawr_Inc's Application. Empty Rawr_Inc's Application.

Post  Rawr_inc Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 am

MC user name: Rawr_Inc
Languages: American-English (I also understand British-English...)
Favorite thing to build and why: I LOVE to build large detailed buildings such as Castles :)
IRL hobbies: Golf, Mechanics, Computer gaming (Consoles SUCK) and tinkering/building things with my hands.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias,Cat breeding:
Well I do not know much about cat breeding but the internet has filled me in with all the details ;)

Cat breeding... Assuming you are talking about the physical interactions read on... If not you are going to hear some interesting stuff... Back on topic, the female cat first starts off by signalling her willingness to mate by her posture.. as follows, head down, ass buttox up, tail flying high in the air next to her body and according to "www.cats.about.com" this posture allows deepest entry by the tom cat's penis... INTERESTING FACT!!! Her rear legs will tread rhythmically during sex as if she were walking. The tom cat will mount the female from behind biting her on the neck holding her back which also is led to believe sends a signal to the brain to induce ovulation..... haha get this.... Male cats have barbed penises (OUCH) and often while he withdrawals the female will scream in pain as it tears the females vulva.. THE END!

Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: I dont know if I was supposed to select one of which were listed or if those were examples... Well I use Minecraft's own Wikia only to research forgotten recipes.

That is the end of my application form and I hope you had a giggle reading above's interesting topic of the day :)

I also do not have a microphone at the moment but will be getting one shortly by the months end, but I saw I could text chat so I believe I am okay?

Rawr_inc

Back to top Go down

Rawr_Inc's Application. Empty Re: Rawr_Inc's Application.

Post  MittRomey Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
MittRomey
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down