AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArachneS Application

2 posters

Go down

ArachneS Application Empty ArachneS Application

Post  ArachneS Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

MC user name: ArachneS
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: Community projects... I love making things that other people will see and possibly use. In the past I've built a Soup Kitchen, a Rail system with Stations and a Wool N Dye shop that ended up pretty cool.
IRL hobbies:Reading, writing stories
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding: Beethoven was a musician who eventually went deaf, who wrote a number of symphonies, all of which are famous. I watched the movie named after Beethoven(about a dog) before I knew who the musician was, around 6 or 7(i think? it was a long time ago, lol). Whenever I heard someone refer to Beethoven 2nd or 4th or 7th (in regards to his symphony of that number) I thought they were talking about more Beethoven movies.

Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: I usually look up what I need to on the wikis for buildcraft and industrial craft. Occasionally I will look up how-to videos on you-tube. My husband is on minecraft as well(sn: bstock) so sometimes I just ask him if he's seen anything like what I'm looking to do.

ArachneS

Back to top Go down

ArachneS Application Empty Re: ArachneS Application

Post  SpidrMnky Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down