AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiata's App

3 posters

Go down

Radiata's App Empty Radiata's App

Post  Radiata Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:43 pm

MC user name: Radiata
Languages: English
Favorite thing to build and why: Towns or objects inspired by games, books, or shows I'm currently consuming. I enjoy putting my own spin on things and generally it helps inspire other ideas that are a bit more original.
IRL hobbies: Reading and gaming mostly
Ancient Egypt: Settled life began around 5000 B.C. The eras of prosperity were 2695-2160 (Old Kingdom), 2025-1786 (Middle Kingdom), and 1550-1075 (New Kingdom). The generally mild floods of the Nile were predictable and made for rich agriculture. The first female pharaoh was Hatshepsut.
Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft: http://thetekkit.wikia.com and yogscast affiliated vods on youtube.
Radiata
Radiata

Back to top Go down

Radiata's App Empty Re: Radiata's App

Post  chaotix8000 Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  MittRomey Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
MittRomey
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum