AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Overbuild's Application

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Overbuild's Application Empty Dr. Overbuild's Application

Post  Nedtel5 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 am

MC user name:Nedtel5
Country:South Africa (For the year. Next year I will live in the US)
Languages:English+ Might be learning Xhosa/Afrikans
Favorite thing to build and why:I like to build GIANT TNT! I LIKE TO SEE IT BLOW UP! And I like building elaborate houses/bunkers.
IRL hobbies:Nerf Guns, Legos, I USED to like Lego Universe but then it closed. :( I also like reading and sending complaints to major companies.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics, Interesting phobias, Cat breeding:I think an interesting phobia is Pantophobia, the fear of everything. if you have that, your life must suck.
Tell us your favorite websites for researching BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft:To tell the truth, I have no clue what either of those are. I'm guessing they might be a server or something to do with building (Duh!).

Nedtel5

Back to top Go down

Dr. Overbuild's Application Empty Re: Dr. Overbuild's Application

Post  SpidrMnky Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:14 am

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, ThyTombStone, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down