AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command And Conquer Tiberium Alliance Beta

4 posters

Go down

Command And Conquer Tiberium Alliance Beta Empty Command And Conquer Tiberium Alliance Beta

Post  Blooshamoo Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Is anyone in the beta? The screenshots look quite interesting but I can't find much detail on the web.
Blooshamoo
Blooshamoo

Back to top Go down

Command And Conquer Tiberium Alliance Beta Empty Re: Command And Conquer Tiberium Alliance Beta

Post  Alexnicnac Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 pm

im on it as we speak :)

its just another 1 of those web games where you build a base blah blah... nothing special so far.

Alexnicnac

Back to top Go down

Command And Conquer Tiberium Alliance Beta Empty Re: Command And Conquer Tiberium Alliance Beta

Post  Blooshamoo Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

If you get a chance feel free to fraps a game and post it up here :)
Blooshamoo
Blooshamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexnicnac Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 pm

you can very easily get on it.. want a beta code?

They are giving them away on the FB but i can post it here if you wish.

All you do is google it and follow the closed beta EA thing then redeem the code i give/FB gives... :)

No downloading or nothing either just hop on and play.. Not my thing though

Alexnicnac

Back to top Go down

Post  Blooshamoo Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm

PM me one if you have a spare :D. I don't do facebook.
Blooshamoo
Blooshamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 am

Can I get a link thingy too? :D
(I has Facebook! :D)
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blooshamoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:38 pm

For anyone interested, don't be. This is a waste of time. Just a slow, dull tower defence with poor graphics and poor gameplay.

Oh EA why are you so hell bent on destroying franchises?!
Blooshamoo
Blooshamoo

Back to top Go down

Command And Conquer Tiberium Alliance Beta Empty Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliance review

Post  aimooy Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliance (C&C: Tiberium Alliance) is an upcoming free-to-play strategy MMO that allows players to experience the C&C universe easily from both web browsers and mobile device. See if you share the same points made in this latest Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliance review.

aimooy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:23 pm

I thought it was free to play? I know an old friend of ours is on it. He invited me but I'm too busy with SWTOR at the moment...

Back to top Go down

Post  Blooshamoo Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:59 pm

It is f2p but it also has the usual freemium options. It's a lame facebook game style thing with the C&C name meaninglessly strapped to it.

Also, is aimooy a real person on the server or an advertising bot?
Blooshamoo
Blooshamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexnicnac Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:55 pm

A Bot >.>

Alexnicnac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down