AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anno 2070 - Help

4 posters

Go down

Anno 2070 - Help Empty Anno 2070 - Help

Post  Noobles Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 am

Is it a good game? Has anyone bought it? I tried the Demo Version and it's pretty good. I liked it and plan on buying it. However, it's virtual online download as I am unfamiliar. It's on Steam and Amazon.

First off, It's like Starcraft 2 but much more complex. It takes place in the future of the Earth.

Trailer:
Spoiler:

Demo of Two Campagin Missions for those you wanna try
Spoiler:

Amazon is also having a sale
Spoiler:

It's now 30% off the regular price on the website Anno 2070 and on Steam. But if this laptop bails on me (6 months old) how can I download it on my new computer if I get one?

Thanks for feedback...
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Anno 2070 - Help Empty Re: Anno 2070 - Help

Post  kirean Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:15 am

deconhawk wrote:It's now 30% off the regular price on the website Anno 2070 and on Steam. But if this laptop bails on me (6 months old) how can I download it on my new computer if I get one?

If you buy it on steam - or at least register it there - any time you get a new computer, you can download all your steam games directly from steam. No extra cost to re-download or re-install.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:41 am

kirean wrote:
deconhawk wrote:It's now 30% off the regular price on the website Anno 2070 and on Steam. But if this laptop bails on me (6 months old) how can I download it on my new computer if I get one?

If you buy it on steam - or at least register it there - any time you get a new computer, you can download all your steam games directly from steam. No extra cost to re-download or re-install.

Really? Man, I didn't know that!! I guess I should buy it now or wait on Steam.
Amazon brought the price back up haha.

Thanks for the help kirean. I'm still trying to figure out how steam works xD
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonkers Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I wanted to get Anno but I was told it was extremely buggy and that some bugs were game changers and that there was no plan to fix the bug soon.

Of course I do not know if it was true or fixed but it discouraged me to play it.

Give me some news if you do plan on getting it.
Bonkers
Bonkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Bonkers wrote:I wanted to get Anno but I was told it was extremely buggy and that some bugs were game changers and that there was no plan to fix the bug soon.

Of course I do not know if it was true or fixed but it discouraged me to play it.

Give me some news if you do plan on getting it.

Well, it's possible. Videos on YouTube about Anno 2070 isn't much but it has a pretty good rating and is Top 5 Strategy Game. I plan on getting it real soon so I'll let you know.
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamisama Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 am

I have Anno 2070. Compared to Anno 1404, the resource management system is now revolved around pollution levels and energy supply. There's not too many serious bugs, but the issue that I have with Anno 2070 is the Online feature for the ARK. You have to be online to be able to fully utilize (unlock) your ARK Features. Trying to sustain a large population +9000 is irritating without the upgrades.

The campaign is decent, and acts like a tutorial (as usual). It introduces you to the 3 main factions in the game and how their building layouts work. The graphics also received a slight remake. (personally, the eco-buildings look the best) Still, there's not much to do after the campaign. There's 6 scenarios that you can partake in and online multiplayer ... but good luck trying to find someone to play with.
Kamisama
Kamisama

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Spoiler:

Can I please play with you? There's like no one. This game so addicting! (I actually did an all nighter yesterday. Haven't slept in 24+ hours :D) It's like Starcraft 2 + Sim City x100 Hard Core Multitasking. Even on easy I'm at Net Income of -2,000. I heard this game well known but not as popular as it is in Europe.
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamisama Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Net income of -2,000 ... ? I had like +13,000 at one point I think lol.
Kamisama
Kamisama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum