AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim daedra

5 posters

Go down

Skyrim daedra Empty Skyrim daedra

Post  BigGWesty Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:21 pm

2 main points for this post.
I've been going nuts with my smithing skill and I want to know how to get daedra hearts so I can make my daedric armor. Does anyone know how to get them?

2nd. Is Ahnaris going to get ALL of the daedra items ? The mace of bol'ag mol is my favourite one. The story bit is kind of fun but it's the mace itself I like. The Saviour armour is okish but it'll look dumb on anything but an orange Kahjit.

I've not really done that many other daedra missions yet though. I have the sanguine rose and I just started the one that starts with the dog (If you've done it or started it then you'll know what dog).

Please attempt to stop as many spoilers as possible since it'll completely smash the story for everyone else. Stating the name of the item doesn't matter so long as it doesn't tell you what happens in the story. Something like "The destroyer of whiterun battleaxe" wont fit. (I am making a joke so if you've not played it this is no spoiler. It may or may not have been destroyed ;) ).

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Skyrim daedra Empty Re: Skyrim daedra

Post  Eri1987 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 am

player.additem 0003AD5B 666

Too boring to look for them all.
Eri1987
Eri1987

Back to top Go down

Post  Schizm7278 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:52 am

Playing as an assassin, I love the Ebony Mail and Mehrunes' Razor. With my Sneak and One Handed skills maxed out, I am damn near invincible.

Schizm7278

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:02 am

Schizm7278 wrote:Playing as an assassin, I love the Ebony Mail and Mehrunes' Razor. With my Sneak and One Handed skills maxed out, I am damn near invincible.
I use light dragon armor and an enchanted dragonscale boot set which muffles sound. My sneak is maxed and my one handed is at 80 something.
I've got the blade of woe and an ebony blade as my main weapons (both legendary/epic) So yeah I'm kind of like that too.

I just really want daedra armor.

Also Eri1987, I'm using a console version. I have a laptop that can barely handle starcraft at the lowest settings. Playing games like skyrim on it would be ridiculous.

The only daedra heart I've come across was sold to me from the dark brotherhoods alchemist girl so I'm guessing other alchemists have some or will get some at some point in time.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakmoshna Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm

i got mine from a vendor... dont remember where but he sold 2 each time i went to him

Nakmoshna

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Nakmoshna wrote:i got mine from a vendor... dont remember where but he sold 2 each time i went to him
Yeah that's Enthir. He supposedly gets 2 hearts per day.

BigGWesty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanrex Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:10 pm

BigGWesty wrote:
Nakmoshna wrote:i got mine from a vendor... dont remember where but he sold 2 each time i went to him
Yeah that's Enthir. He supposedly gets 2 hearts per day.

Yeah, this ^ He gets them every 2 days. Google is your friend when it comes to finding stuff. I used it to find the daedra hearts.

I was going to be nice and give you a link, but the Wiki is down.
Tanrex
Tanrex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down