AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on BNET

+3
Nautik
ThyGaming
DatJames
7 posters

Go down

Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on BNET Empty Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on BNET

Post  DatJames Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Playing 1v1, trying to get up to top 8 in my silver division (Nothing amazing, but I was bronze like last week. :P). I play against this guy, he says GLHF, and I say much love from Canadaland. Turns out, he's from Calgary. So, we chat a bit, but it dies down as the game really takes off. Now, let me preface this next part by saying; I played /horribly/ in this game. But I was fine with it, as it was just going to be the first in 5 games that I lost.

The end of the game approaches, he roflstomps his way into my base with Thors. (One of my biggest problems is transitioning out of gateway units when I 4gate.) Conversation follows;

Me: Ah hell, I played horribly.
Him: Nah, you had me a couple times there.
Me: Oh well, there goes my streak. :P
Him: GG
and then HE leaves the game. Even though he's clearly won.

After the game? I get a message from him;

"Keep the streak.
Canadians have to stick together, after all."

^Now I know that sounds incredibly silly but I found that really nice. :)

Anyway, just wanted to share.
DatJames
DatJames

Back to top Go down

Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on BNET Empty Re: Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on BNET

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:18 pm

^How I imagine a war between Canada and the US going if there ever is one.

Canada: "Didn't think moose could be so powerful, now did you, eh?"
USA: "<facepalm>"
Canada: "We surrender. Well played, we're gonna drink some beer and play hockey. Enjoy your 'Victory', guys."
USA: "<okay.jpeg>"

Back to top Go down

Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on BNET Empty Re: Probably the nicest guy I've ever met on BNET

Post  ThyGaming Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:35 pm

I am actually like that guy. Except when they whine and beg for me to leave because it is their "placement" matches.

Rofl, ya right.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:44 pm

rhettbutler13 wrote:
Canada: "Didn't think moose could be so powerful, now did you, eh?"
USA: "<facepalm>"
Canada: "We surrender. Well played, we're gonna drink some beer and play hockey. Enjoy your 'Victory', guys."
USA: "<okay.jpeg>"
LOL
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Eri1987 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 am

aw thats so nice, no one ever let me keep my wining streak :'{ Everyone hates terran :(
Eri1987
Eri1987

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:12 am

I don't hate terran. I am terran!

Also, Id be interested to see this guy go up against CombatEX. Wait, scratch that. I don't ever want anyone to go up against CombatEX again. trollface.jpeg
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:57 am

Eri1987 wrote:aw thats so nice, no one ever let me keep my wining streak :'{ Everyone hates terran :(
I like beating terran... does that count?
I like terran a lot lately.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  McGeek Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 am

Eri1987 wrote:aw thats so nice, no one ever let me keep my wining streak :'{ Everyone hates terran :(
Terran are lovely, especially when:
- I use psi-storms on their marines... (they die in a charming way!)
- Use dark templar to make a marine into 2
- Get a colossus to BBQ some marines for dinner

I love Terrans
(Sorry terran guys... :D)
McGeek
McGeek

http://ucblog.salehram.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eri1987 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:10 am

I'll never get past my 12 wins streak, u guys are evil :'{
Eri1987
Eri1987

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Eri1987 wrote:I'll never get past my 12 wins streak, u guys are evil :'{
27 wins and proud.
I don't really care about my win streak tbh. It's more about the W/L ratio for the day. Most days now, I get between a 70 and 85% win rate (Stuck in silver beating plat ftw).

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm

BigGWesty wrote:
27 wins and proud.
I don't really care about my win streak tbh. It's more about the W/L ratio for the day. Most days now, I get between a 70 and 85% win rate (Stuck in silver beating plat ftw).

1 win streak witha 2% win rate.

Bronze. ftl.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  McGeek Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:28 am

ThyGaming wrote:
BigGWesty wrote:
27 wins and proud.

1 win streak witha 2% win rate.

Bronze. ftl.
Pretty much the same here Thy :D:D

Sometimes I play 5 games, and I win 4, but that is a very rare chance (like getting enchant level 50 here :D)
McGeek
McGeek

http://ucblog.salehram.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum