AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MasterJakeStudios's Application

2 posters

Go down

MasterJakeStudios's Application Empty MasterJakeStudios's Application

Post  MasterJakeStudios Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:15 pm

MC user name: RickyLai
Languages: English, a bit of Chinese (Mandarin)
Favourite thing to build and why: I like building houses that are big and luxurious and very detailed. This is because this is my strong point and I like to build different houses with architectures that seem really strange but effective (ex: house looking like a giant sheep)
IRL hobbies: Gaming, drawing, making YouTube videos
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

Famous Pianists: (I explained two, just in case)
Ludwig Van Beethoven: 1770-1827 Family originated from Brabant, Belgium. Famous pieces include Fur Elise, his 5th Symphony, Moonlight Sonata, etc. Gradually lost his hearing and became deaf, but still had the capability of composing music pieces.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: 1756-1791 Composed over 600 pieces, some on piano and violin, and also moved to Vienna in 1781. He also composed parts of the Reqiuem, which apparently was left unfinished because of his early death.

MasterJakeStudios

Back to top Go down

MasterJakeStudios's Application Empty Re: MasterJakeStudios's Application

Post  Nautik Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 pm

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down