AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did I get thrown out of the whitelist. Getting in again!

3 posters

Go down

Why did I get thrown out of the whitelist. Getting in again! Empty Why did I get thrown out of the whitelist. Getting in again!

Post  hallonkatastrof Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm

MC user name: hallonokatastrof
Languages: Swedish Spanish English
Favorite thing to build and why: Gaming because it's fun.
IRL hobbies: climbing playing
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:Mozart was a very famoust pianist that was born in Austria.

hallonkatastrof

Back to top Go down

Why did I get thrown out of the whitelist. Getting in again! Empty Re: Why did I get thrown out of the whitelist. Getting in again!

Post  Rosscochisle Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:34 pm

You received a ban for killing other players in front of a OP, good luck have fun on other servers.

Rosscochisle

Back to top Go down

Why did I get thrown out of the whitelist. Getting in again! Empty Re: Why did I get thrown out of the whitelist. Getting in again!

Post  Kaisan Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:13 pm

I had complaints about you yesterday, and the first thing you do when you log on is move towards the closest player and kill him while I watch.

Try reading the server rules provided to you on the next server you join.
Kaisan
Kaisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down