AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyspirit's Application

2 posters

Go down

Flyspirit's Application Empty Flyspirit's Application

Post  Flyspirit Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 am

MC user name: Gromsor

Languages: Swedish, English and German

Favorite thing to build and why: My favorite thing to build would be medium size houses with a larger underground part.

IRL hobbies: On the computer i mostly play Starcraft II and make Amnesia maps, outside of the computer i usualy just study engineering.

Occupation: Currently studying engineering and to some degree design.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

The main gods of Ancient Egypt are:

Ra was the sun god. He was the most important god of the ancient Egyptians

Isis was a protective goddess. She used powerful magic spells to help people in need

Seth was the god of chaos

Thoth was the god of writing and knowledge

Anubis was the god of embalming and the dead

Osiris was the god of the dead, and ruler of the underworld

Flyspirit

Back to top Go down

Flyspirit's Application Empty Re: Flyspirit's Application

Post  Nautik Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down