AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sc2 idea

3 posters

Go down

A sc2 idea Empty A sc2 idea

Post  BigGWesty Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:28 am

Husky and Ahnaris's latest dual cast gave me an idea. What if WE did that obs map as Eu sending a replay and NA getting a livecast either from Ahnaris or generally anyone?
Anyone down with that?

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

A sc2 idea Empty Re: A sc2 idea

Post  cahtush Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:17 am

I'm in if it gets to be.
Also btw didint you say you would leave for a while? or mabey it was someone else...
cahtush
cahtush

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:39 am

cahtush wrote:I'm in if it gets to be.
Also btw didint you say you would leave for a while? or mabey it was someone else...
It was me and I did. I had an exam to do this week so I wanted to cram some extra study in. Done the exam now so I can relax a little.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  cahtush Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:55 am

BigGWesty wrote:
cahtush wrote:I'm in if it gets to be.
It was me and I did. I had an exam to do this week so I wanted to cram some extra study in. Done the exam now so I can relax a little.
Welcome back! :D
cahtush
cahtush

Back to top Go down

A sc2 idea Empty sc2

Post  Mrpaintballfanatic Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:58 pm

That is a great idea, we should try to organize fan games with Ahnaris sometime. Do you guys play starcraft II a lot?

Last edited by Mrpaintballfanatic on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling :D)

Mrpaintballfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down