AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nscorz' Application

2 posters

Go down

Nscorz' Application Empty Nscorz' Application

Post  Nscorz Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 am

MC user name: Nscorz

Languages: Fluent in French and English, able to speak and write in Spanish and German, able to speak in Cantonese

Favorite thing to build and why: I love to create airships and buildings with a steampunk/fantasy blend. I can't exactly explain why, I just love the style. I'm always looking at stuff that Davinci drew or I'm browsing art websites (deviantart) for stuff like that. I like making things that stand tall and stand proud with their own cool quirks and features.

IRL hobbies: I'm a musician and budding artist. I have played the piano for 9-10 years and the cello for around 5 years. Whenever I'm not feeling too scared, I'll pull out a pencil and draw something. I enjoy drawing things like Pokemon and backgrounds/landscapes. I play on various MMOs in my spare time as well as Starcraft and minecraft. I also like to read and listen to classical/neo-classical music.

Occupation: I'm a student at the University of Ottawa in Classical Studies, Arts Program. I'm thinking of a summer job but I am not sure yet.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

Ancient Egypt had close ties with the Hellenes (Ancient Greeks). The Egyptians had many trade routes with the Hellenes throughout the ages - even after the collapse of the Greek World in the Iron Age, trade routes were eventually re-established in the Late Iron Age period (evidence through items like faience and gold). However, their relations extended beyond just trade routes. For instance, the Oracle of Zeus Ammon was an oracle of Zeus (a Greek god) that was built in Egypt, at Siwa.
Nscorz
Nscorz

Back to top Go down

Nscorz' Application Empty Re: Nscorz' Application

Post  Nautik Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:42 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in dark blue) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down