AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: McTrapper

2 posters

Go down

Application: McTrapper Empty Application: McTrapper

Post  McTrapper Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Warm greetings from Finland!

McTrapper here, and I wanted to apply on your server, because playing the singleplayer is getting a bit boring after few months (I bought MC around the end of last year) and the server I used to play became a bit too laggy, so people started leaving that and it was shut down (I didn't get to play there more than a few weeks).
So far what I have seen from your videos of your MC server, all of the art and other players buildings are very cool, and of course community there seems to be awesome and I wouldn't mind to be part of that awesome community you've got over there :D .

So I guess that's enough about that, and moving on to thing I like to build and think that I'm good at, so I basically like to build Medival-things like Churches or Castles and some sort of catacombs. I recently made a old-looking Medival church in my sp and also I have made little castles. Also I like to build guard towers/''observatories'', and I have made few of those also.
So I actually prefer these medium/small sized structures to very big or gigantic structures, although now that my summerjob ended I would have a lot more time in my hands than I used to have :D
Also now is propably a good time to state that my skills with redstone are very limited. I do know most/all of the basic things, but never really got anytihing really complex to work :D But not everything has to work with redstone, right ^^ :D

So just a few basic things =
MC name = McTrapper
email = mrmctrapper@luukku.com

Oh, also I have really enjoyed watching your SC2 casting, and you and Husky actually got me to play that awesome game, so thanks for that =)
McTrapper
McTrapper

Back to top Go down

Application: McTrapper Empty Re: Application: McTrapper

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Great app, I've added you to the white list!

sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome, and enjoy!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down