AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application^_^

2 posters

Go down

My Application^_^ Empty My Application^_^

Post  chua_yj Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 am

Hi,my name is Yi Jie and i am 15 years old.My In-Game Name is chua_yj and i live in Singapore.I speak English mainly.I play Minecraft everyday after school as Minecraft is FUN.I like to draw and design stuff as i am more of a person who has a creative mind.I saw the Minecraft Server Video and decided to apply for your server.My experience in Minecraft is quite good as i had been playing since minecraft alpha came out.I also play sc2 when i am bored too.I would like to join the server because i had always been a fan of Ahnaris casting Starcraft and also wanted to play with Ahnaris in Minecraft.I decided to join this server because i felt that this server is clean and i can also concentrate on building without worrying about griefers.If i am eligible to join the server,i will put in lots of effort and not give up half way throught.I like to build massive landscapes which can impress people. I basically love transfomers so my builds will be likely related to transformers.Btw,i putting in effort into building all this stuff because i would like to bring smiles to people and inspire people.I will also not grief and i never will because griefing is actually pointless and only bring hatred and hurt to the creator.With that being said i hope i will be eliglible to join the server.

PS:I hope this is enough information :D

chua_yj

Back to top Go down

My Application^_^ Empty Re: My Application^_^

Post  Nautik Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Added chua_yj to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down