AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Hodgee Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey,

I'm a big fan of MineCraft and would love to be involved in this server. I'm not a conventional builder as my favourite aspect of MineCraft includes complex redstone circuitry and in particular, MineCart stations.

If you would like to see some of my work after you've read this please check out "KamiPrestige on Youtube :)

Since the world will get very big very quickly I thought it might be great to include a network of MineCart stations around the world, so people can easily and quickly visit other places in the world to see what other people are doing and gain inspiration. If I was allowed on I'd like my first project to be constructing an elaborate station much like Grand Central Terminal and then connect this to several other stations so people can get around quickly via train lines. I understand this isn't a conventional building application but I have a lot of knowledge and experience in projects like this requiring understanding of advanced circuitry that I don't believe all of the other applicants or members know.

I think that a network like this could be very easily implemented but would make exploration so much broader allowing people to visit places they otherwise wouldn't venture to.

If you would like to see my work then like I said before please check out my youtube channel. I made a tutorial on building MineCart stations which received a huge response; each video getting thousands of views from a channel with little more than 150 subscribers - so there is a huge demand for these stations especially when the world starts to take shape and grows :D

Thanks for reading this application, my username is "Hodgee" and Youtube name is "Kamiprestige" :)
Hodgee
Hodgee

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:53 pm

You should talk with Kalex, I know he's insane about rail stations and what not.

I'm going to add you, but not quite yet. We're having stability issues due to the new influx of players.

I'll add you within 24 hours, and I will reply to your thread letting you know that you've been added.

Sorry for the delay!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgee Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Nautik wrote:You should talk with Kalex, I know he's insane about rail stations and what not.

I'm going to add you, but not quite yet. We're having stability issues due to the new influx of players.

I'll add you within 24 hours, and I will reply to your thread letting you know that you've been added.

Sorry for the delay!

Np for the delay - thanks for adding me:D

Will I be told where to build these stations for maximum convenience? Maybe I'll have a chat with Kalex to collab on a station project:)
Hodgee
Hodgee

Back to top Go down

Post  nivek619 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:15 pm

KamiPrestige wrote:
Nautik wrote:You should talk with Kalex, I know he's insane about rail stations and what not.

Sorry for the delay!

Will I be told where to build these stations for maximum convenience? Maybe I'll have a chat with Kalex to collab on a station project:)

Just saying, you will probably build the stations at major building site IE. castles, spawn, and villages built by others. and in adavance make sure you know who wants to be in the rail stations or even near it. building without people's permission / input can be troublesome. but on the other note congratz getting on cant wait to see ya :D
-Kevin (nivek619)
nivek619
nivek619

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgee Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:20 am

nivek619 wrote:
KamiPrestige wrote:

Sorry for the delay!

Just saying, you will probably build the stations at major building site IE. castles, spawn, and villages built by others. and in adavance make sure you know who wants to be in the rail stations or even near it. building without people's permission / input can be troublesome. but on the other note congratz getting on cant wait to see ya :D
-Kevin (nivek619)

Alright - also can you tell me the server IP?:P , I think I'll put a note on this station network in the projects forum to see who would like stations build and if so then where. For the design I'm thinking a central station connected to some smaller stations which themselves connect to very small stops to allow anyone who wants a stop to have 1. Will I get infinite blocks to build it or do I need to mine it? (It will take a whole lot of Iron for all the rain:P)

Thanks for your help:))
Hodgee
Hodgee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaisan Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Nautik will give the server address when she gets back online. She will be adding people to the whitelist today that was waiting since yesterday.
Kaisan
Kaisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Added Hodgee to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down