AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everybody, Vonstapler here...

2 posters

Go down

Hey everybody, Vonstapler here... Empty Hey everybody, Vonstapler here...

Post  vonstapler Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 am

Hey, my name is Vonstapler, and I just saw Ahnaris's video and I must say I am both impressed and a little bit terrified. Anyway, I was hoping to join your server; I'm a generally friendly (if somewhat caustic) person, I don't grief, and I enjoy helping out with big projects! If you have any other questions or concerns you can pm me on my youtube page, or just watch some of my videos to get a feel for my character and play style. In any case, I hope this finds everybody well, and I hope you will deign to let my play on your server!

-Vonstapler

P.S. My youtube name is Vonstapler, if that wasn't apparent already...

vonstapler

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody, Vonstapler here... Empty Re: Hey everybody, Vonstapler here...

Post  vonstapler Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 am

P.P.S
I almost for got, I really like mucking around with redstone. I'm no programmer, and I doubt I could ever build some of the amazing CPU type things I've seen on youtube (Yo Dawg, I hear d you liked minecraft, so we put some minecraft in your minecraft...). On the other hand, I'm really good at making cannons and piston doors and the like. Anyway, just thought I'd add that, hopefully make me more appealing as a possible future builder :)

vonstapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Hey there-

You're welcome to hop on board, although I'm a bit curious as to why you're terrified, heh - anyhow the address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831, and I'll whitelist "Vonstapler". Thanks!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum