AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SquirelyEye's sub-par application

2 posters

Go down

SquirelyEye's sub-par application Empty SquirelyEye's sub-par application

Post  Squirely Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 am

Right, so.. impress you. Got it. I play mincraft! I WIN!

In all seriousness, I'm a respectful and gm gamer and I'd love to be a part of your server. I can't honestly say that I have a lot of experience with projects besides random things I've built in single player as this will be, hopefully, my first multiplayer minecraft experience. I'm a casual SC2 player who's a YouTube subscriber to AhnarisStarcraft as well as HuskeySC, PsySC, TotalBiscut and others.

While my experience in Minecraft is sub-par, I feel I compensate for it by being a great member of a small community of gamers with a passion to create weird but interesting things in minecraft! =D plz let mein!!1

Back to seriousness again, my build style is more on the practical side. Like a lava filled glass lighthouse that pours into my glass house's moat. Very practical, amiright? Of course, that was in single player where I actually had to worry about mobs. Anywho, if allowed in your server, I'd be a respectful member of your community who'd build something weird, but tasteful, as your server is eye candy already. Wouldn't want to stick a piece of broccoli in your Reeses' Cup! Or would I.. Hmm, that might.. just... nahh.

Squirely

Back to top Go down

SquirelyEye's sub-par application Empty forgot to log in...

Post  SquirelyEye Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:40 am

Hey guys, so I just realized that I wasn't logged in when I posted that. So here I is. SquirelyEye. Yup.

Thanks! :D
SquirelyEye
SquirelyEye

Back to top Go down

SquirelyEye's sub-par application Empty Re: SquirelyEye's sub-par application

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:48 pm

I have a feeling you're going to bring lots of entertainment to the server......yeeeeessss, exxxxxxxxxccelllent.... :D

the address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831, I'll add "SquirelyEye" to the whitelist. Let me know if that's wrong!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SquirelyEye Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks so much for inviting me to your server! Already claimed a home in Martin's Village. Made a tree house at about (-343, 76, -252) for anyone who's interested! ^.^

SquirelyEye
SquirelyEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down